Thursday, September 27, 2007

And relief

Why do I work myself up all the time???? I am still annoyed that we have all these cars and none of them work, but Jim is annoyed about that too, and everything is working out for the Field trip tomorrow. Actually he is so good they told him to take tomorrow off!!! And so he will come too, and I'm going to let HIM drive the big ol truck. Yay. And I think it will be way more fun for D to have his daddy along for the trip to the concrete plant. Of course, I am going too, this is the best part of staying home!

My dad is coming for a "working" visit next week, have a HUGE list for him, and first is finishing the kitchen floor! I can't believe it is still not done, but soon we will have a beautiful wood (like) floor. The next week Jim's dad is coming - I don't know if we can convince him to do any work, but he is always fun to visit with (and he usually does help out with projects). He goes south for the winter so he'll be leaving at the end of October. We are planning to drive over to his place to pick up our 1/2 beef (Jim's brother raises beef) but he will already be gone by the time we get around to it I bet.

No comments: