Thursday, April 2, 2009

so tired


Double click on the picture to see it bigger (at least this worked for me!)


I am sort of sick of winter - today we woke up to 4 more inches of snow! It is April here people! Grrr. And I guess I'm wishing for a fun getaway - somewhere warm with room service. Of course J would hate that...The rock guys are pretty much done - still putting in mortar in places, but all the rocks are "up". The paint is mostly done in the new downstairs - still waiting on the stain which is all upstairs. I would post more pix but I'm having some computer issues right at the moment; mostly the usual "photo computer" is now Kasjakstan research central (guess who).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kasjakstan? Your problems are solved...

It would be plenty warm in Almaty or Baykonur this time of year, and you could probably even get room service. Be sure to see Taraz in Zhambyl province as well. Sister city to both Muncie IN AND Fresno CA, you know. Unfortunately, you just missed getting to celebrate Наурыз мейрамы. Maybe next year.

Oh, sorry, that is Kazakhstan.

The Anonymous Relative....

(Boy, this must be getting annoying...)