Tuesday, June 10, 2008

snow???!

Ok, so we are sitting here watching the snow pouring down...yes snow. And it was even in the paper so you know I wasn't hallucinating alone. But big white flakes are really putting a cramp in my gardening style - all my little starts I have WAITING here for the soil to get to 70 (HAHAHAHA). So now I'm just going to wait until the downpour lets up (hopefully before I leave on Sunday).

J has been out in the nasty unloading our ill-fated truck which is still full of wood. Once it is empty we can get new tires, then perhaps he can hook it to the newly finished boat trailer so we can put the boat (sans motor, at least *working* motor) on said trailer, and begin working on THAT. *sigh* It's not that he doesn't keep busy, but there are so many things he doesn't get to. Oh well, I'm glad he is handy. And handsome (thanks RedGreen).

No comments: