Saturday, June 8, 2013

I'm sick...

So for the first time in ages I am sick- just a achy sore throat giant headache thing, but it is so beautiful outside I am annoyed! Today would be a perfect kayak day, but not for me. D is taking full advantage, "researching" to his hearts content (probably learning all about the Klingon Galaxy or some such). But he has done great this week with all his school projects. So I'll cut him some slack!
J appears to be sick too, but not what I have (what a pathetic bunch!) he is depressed that he didn't finish his latest work project, and Monday they are all being yanked away from whatever they were doing to work on something new. He hates that.
It is my goal to get healthy before Monday, I'm helping with field day and yearbooks and PGA Popsicles! So much fun stuff, and I have not been planning what to do After. 
Not entirely true, we go to visit auntie M and uncle D next week, have a bit of cousin time-- then later this month we go see uncle P in Washington DC! Should be amazing, and completely non- musical! Then we'll do a parade at our friends place on the river, couple of nights, and off to the Tetons for more excitement! If we survive all that we may just chill for a bit. 

No comments: