Friday, May 9, 2008

Soccer Mom

Not really, but today Ds class went to "My Gym" and he did great! Usually he is resistant to the athletic aspects of field trips, but I think he had a good time. When we came home, Grama had sent a package for mothers day (thanks mom!) but of course there were the usual grandchild treats in there - two books and a box of animal figures. I got a lovely planter with holes all around so you can have cascading plants. If it ever gets warm enough here I will fill it up!

We have no actually plans for the weekend! Very odd for us, but I figure we need a week of chilling out. Next week we have a trip planned, to pick up wood and visit my aunt and uncle about 3 hours away. The following weekend is a big trip (6 hours) with crazy planning going on, for the secret retirement party. I am not concerned she will read this blog until she actually retires, so we are safe! Talked to brother J about plans, and he cracks me up talking about decorations and whether we should try to get a sitter for the kids, and the time etc. I'm sure we'll work it all out eventually. FUN.

No comments: