Monday, March 24, 2008

sick sick sick

Well, the fake pinkeye episode turned into the creeping crud - don't know what it is but it's bad! Been up for two nights with wheezy boy, nothing is worse than when he is just exhausted from breathing, and nothing seems to help. Hopefully they worst is over.

So D stayed home from school again today, we did a bunch of online shark quizzes. Fun. I know far more about sharks than the average joe. Yesterday was Easter - poor D came into our room and pointed out the bunny had not come...I said that since we live in the country the bunny doesn't come until after church (nice one mom)! I hadn't even gotten a basket or anything, so I stopped at Freddy's for 10 minutes on the way to church (barely making it in time for rehearsal). I got home first and hid the eggs like a crazed person and threw all the purchases into an old basket - my mom is much better at the whole gifty thing! But since D's favorite thing was the $1 Tube-o-rats (yes, plastic rats) I guess I'm not going to fret too much about the basket.

No comments: