Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cruel joke...

Finally we get through Spring break (next year we are SO going somewhere else!) - and today it is snowing again!!! Argh. I am getting annoyed with this weather. Really in need of some spring-ness.

Yesterday my friend Ms husband called and wanted to go out - they live about an hour away (other side of town). They were offering to come over here and drop off their daughter to babysit even, but we were tired and D was kinda coughy still, so I said just come over here! So we had curry chicken (thanks C!) and watched Blades of Glory on the big screen. J says this movie is better with wine. Was a fun time, glad we didn't just lay around and veg on Friday night.

Today we are planning to "help the neighbors" with their car (J sold them a mercedes for $100), J will do that and I will assist with lunch and visit. Fun fun fun. They are going to an indoor football thingy this afternoon latish so we won't be there all day. I guess it is good to have this football arena thing, otherwise we wouldn't have "pro" football here, are they pro? Semi pro? Whatever. I think the "pro-ness" of things (sports, music etc) can be highly over-rated, we have some great performances here! (not that I would turn down an opportunity to go hear the Cleveland Orchestra)

No comments: