Monday, April 21, 2008

(s)no(w) news here

I'm disgusted with this weather! The forecast for the rest of the week is terrible - they say we could even break the record for the most snow here ever. I guess we were 3 inches short last week, I was happy with #2!

D has his portfolio workshop today - I go in the afternoon and we put together these huge scrapbook pages for the past section (this one was Folk and Fantasy). They spend 6 weeks on each section, and they use the theme for all subjects just to tie it together. Right now they are doing Africa. Cool. Ds favorite country is the Democratic Republic of the Congo. He has been drawing maps of it, complete with lists of all the products produced and so on.

Js cold seems to be over, but I am sick now. Thanks J! Of course he denies all responsibility for my illness, but I know.

No comments: