Wednesday, November 7, 2007

And another thing...

Today is the second time my husband has tried to light the entire mountain on fire by putting the ashes on the burn pile. Of course he goes off to work and FORTUNATLEY I have noticed, oh, look the burn pile is smoking. This time he thought it was ok because it was raining. But there is all this linolium on the pile so things stay dry under there, and ashes go into it and it catches on fire. So I put it out, and I wait to make sure...of course this wasn't on my incredibly tight schedule! But I thought I could still make it to the gym by 11 if I hurry, and 10 minutes down the road I realize it is 9:50, not 10:50. I looked at a clock that hadn't been reset yet (have I mentioned how much I love the radio-setting clocks?) So I wasted 20 minutes driving to nowhere. But now I will make reeds for 1/2 hour and go again.

No comments: