Friday, November 9, 2007

Visitors!!!

Yay, people are coming! Mom and Dad tonight sometime (although they will be in the hotel) and I guess Brother J and his brood (V and 3 kids) will get here VERY late so we will see them in the morning. Brother C is coming (with L and 3 kids) at an undisclosed time, but I expect everyone for the party on Sunday.

I'm supposed to have figured out things to do, but I just haven't been able to think. So we'll do the usual stuff I guess! Too bad there is no zoo (J's idea) but it is rainy anyway. I still have a weight watchers meeting today, then my neighbor and I are meeting for lunch before we go make meals at one of those "make 10 meals and freeze them" places - we go about every 2 months or so - it is great! But it is taking up my valuable time. I guess I would just clean the house more or something...oh well!

It is so foggy we look like an island - can't see the next ridge over or the valley. Kinda cool.

No comments: