Monday, November 19, 2007

Snow!

Last night it snowed! Only an inch maybe, but it is pretty out. Of course J is annoyed he procrastinated taking off the camper (must happen by Wednesday when we leave for Grama's!)

Yesterday was not a good day eating-wise. Or rather, it was a GREAT day, but I've been Weight Watching and my points were a bit high. Ok a lot high. But I did exercise too. My treadmill is on its last legs, actually answered an ad in Craigslist yesterday - someone has one they folded and it doesn't work anymore. J says he can probably fix it and it is only $5, I've been wanting a folding one. Guess I can always take it to the Goodwill!

D has been fighting a cold for days now, kept him home from school last week on Monday, and I hate to do it today because it is his "lunch with the teacher" day. He read 100 books and he gets to go out to the fast food restaurant of his choice alone with his teacher! I'm letting him sleep as long as possible so hopefully he will be better.

No comments: