Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More snow...

I guess winter is really here now - we have about 4 inches and it is supposed to snow again tonight. Glad we got our Thanksgiving visiting out of the way before the roads got bad. We had a great time, but it involved a lot of traveling. Spent some time at my brother's house - they put in a little playhouse that I plan to live in if Jim buys another car (probably this is a joke). We stayed with my folks, then went south to Jim's farm (his dad is in Arizona now) and had fun with his brothers and families. We got to see the new pond and view at the farm, they had logged off part of the back acreage -looked really cool you could see the mountains, probably for about 10 years or so.

I've been decorating for Christmas, since my parents are coming I want it to look good! And we are having a party on the 15th, always the only reason the house is clean during this season. Next weekend is the insane concert schedule, but after that I'm hoping things slow down. I always seem to forget sending out cards and gifts actually takes time! I'm ready about Dec 24, but of course they are late then (my signature!)

No comments: