Sunday, December 2, 2007

And even more....snow

Seems like a theme, we are getting lots of white stuff. Our big hill nearly got me tonight - I had to back all the way down (praying no one would come) and get another shot at it, was actually shocked that I got all the way to our place, because the first run seemed to be going as well as you could could hope. But here I am. Must go down again as tonight I have a concert - but Jim has dress rehearsal for band and so we will go together (make him drive!) It isn't exactly perfect because I have to wait around after he drops me off, but I'd rather do that than drive up the hill myself again!

Other thing, D is with the neighbors, who kindly (miraculously) offered to take him tonight while we rehearse/concert. Sadly, their place is another 1/2 mile up the steep hill, and they have 4wd (which we don't in the car)

_later_
Concert is over, hill is driven up (scary!!), child is home and in bed! And I have an appointment downtown at 7am. Should be great, can't wait to slide down the ice slick. Right now it is melting, but I bet it is going to freeze before morning. Anyway, I am lusting after Subaru Outbacks (4wd) and garage space (yes, all 8 garages are full of unusable cars). *sigh*

No comments: