Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jilliology?

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology."

MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. The Ceasar salad dressing at Casey's. But I will take Balsamic vinegar anytime.

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Maybe Arby's, Schlotsky's or Subway.

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Wolf Lodge. But Outback is fun if I'm in that kinda mood.

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. 15-20%.

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. oatmeal, steak, chocolate of course.

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. pesto chicken

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. nothing, I like dry toast with eggs.

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. don't have wallpaper

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. 3


BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right handed

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. One small child (c-section)

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. same child. or furniture, moved a lot this weekend for party

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. no

BULL[CRAP]OLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. I think not.

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A. I actually went by Gillian during high school, soooo much cooler than Jill. But I am good with Jill now.

Q. what color looks good on you?
A. Red, but I usually wear blue or black.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. Not that I remember, ask my mom.

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. I give blood...

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. I don't think so

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Just a kiss would be ok

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. Not normally, but if I were starving and it was the only feasible way to feed my family I would. But I can't see that happening.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Sure.

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. Probably, doesn't seem like that big of a deal. Can't imagine anyone would pay that kind of money to take nude pics of me!

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. How hot?!

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. No, unless circumstances were extreme (war, they were killing my family etc)

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A. Lint.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: I didn't get it, but a few parts were funny

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: Fake hardwood, and ancient orange shag carpet

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Stand

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: Yes; what are spouses and kids! Uber-roomies.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A: two, both coppery colored.

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. Didn't quite stop and got pulled over (warning, thank God)

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: self actualized

Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8
A: Top 8 what? Top 8

LASTOLOGY

Q: Last Friend you talked to?
A: Carolyn.

Q: Last person who called you?
A: Linda.

Q: Person you hugged?
A: my kiddo

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: 15

Q: Season?
A: Fall.

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: my friend from dc

Q: Mood?
A. somewhat annoyed (what's new) as I have again cleaned the kitchen (dinner which I didn't even eat) and washed and folded everyone's clothes ALONE. grrr.

Q: Listening to?
A: Dave.

Q: Watching?
A. Dave n Oprah

Q: Worrying about?
A. What I will do for bells tomorrow (no idea what we're playing)

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: Yoga

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Watch the little dude on Christmas morning.

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A. Dirty Dancing

Q: Do you smile often?
A: Not excessively, but I think more so than not.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: Yes.

No comments: